The K Systems M VBriQ+ solution allows the use of Clay Brick Slips onto mineral wool insulation at all height levels and achieves an A1 fire rating.
The K Systems BBA certified A1 rated Clay Brick Slip system offers exceptional levels of fire safety and durability.
The features & benefits of K Systems M VBriQ+ solution include:
- A1 rated system offering the highest standards for fire safety
- Suitable for use on high rise buildings
- Traditional real clay brick finish
- More lightweight than traditionally built brick
- Easier and faster to install than traditionally built brick
- BBA certified
- Durable finish offering category 1 impact resistance
- Standard range of brick slips available in stock
With over 30 years experience of designing and specifying external wall insulation (EWI) systems into the UK and Irish market, K Systems have developed a range of high performing solutions. Our systems are fully accredited to the latest standards and suitable for use on new-builds or refurbishments which are low-rise or high-rise construction.
As a trusted manufacturer of EWI, K Systems has been trusted to continually produce long-lasting, safe, reliable and cost-effective solutions. We advise on all aspects of product selection, project-specific specifications and integration of K Systems into any building design.
Our range of systems are for use on new-builds or refurbishments which are low-rise or high-rise construction. The K Systems solutions are suitable for both mixed-use and residential developments. All of our systems are available in a variety of decorative finishes: brick effect, silicone render, dash or masonry paint – allowing you to select the most appropriate aesthetic for your project.