Join us on the 27th January at 10am for a free 90 minute webinar hosted by the Green Housing Forum for an update on government funding and find out more about innovative new smart control solutions eligible for funding from Centrica and Daikin.
With the RHI and MMSP soon to close, time-limited opportunities for LAD funding submissions still available and new funding mechanisms being introduced from April 2022, now’s the time to make sure you take advantage of all the support opportunities available.
So don’t delay, join our webinar now and hear from Daikin’s Future Energy Business Manager, Centrica and others, for more information about:
- The latest updates on government funding opportunities
- The Hive solution from Daikin and Centrica, eligible for LAD funding.
- How Daikin can help you get started with support stock analysis and feasibility studies to identify properties suitable for low carbon technologies
- Examples of successful projects, which benefited from funding support
- The training available to your staff and wider stakeholders on the features and benefits of heat pumps
- How delivery partners can help provide essential project support
Discover the smartest ways to fund the transition from fossil fuel heating to low carbon heating solutions that improve energy efficiency and reduce fuel poverty. Join us on 27th January to find out more.
Book onto the webinar now.