On 13 September 2018, the long-established AGSM Safety & Compliance Conference will be launching its first event dedicated to informing and supporting asset safety and compliance professionals in Scottish social housing and facilities management.
Bringing the same high standard of speakers and exhibitors as the national conference, delegates to the Scottish event can expect to hear from experts in the field of gas, electrical, fire, legionella and asbestos safety and compliance, as well as leadership inspiration and plenty of networking opportunities.
Crieff Hydro will play host to this inaugural event, which will provide delegates the opportunity to broaden their understanding of the industry’s hot-topics and take part in thought leading discussions. Speakers already confirmed;
- Gas safety in flats – Kevin Winship, CORGI Technical Services
- 18th Edition – SELECT
- Fire Sprinklers: myth busting and case studies – Keith MacGillivray, British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association
- Tackling fuel poverty with flue gas heat recovery – Mark Crump, Alpha Boilers
- HSE impact of non-compliance with Scottish Regulation: Case Study – John Vaughan, CORGI Technical Services
- Michael’s story: Lessons from an entirely preventable death – Louise Taggart, Workplace Safety Speaker
- New Regulation 36A flexible MOT-style LGSR: What the changes mean for you – Kim Morris, CORGI Technical Services
- Applying the correct domestic and commercial gas standards – Jamie Cooper, Tracpipe
- Protected status for Electricians – SELECT
- The Importance of DSEAR Risk Assessments – John Vaughan, CORGI Technical Services
- An overview of new fire and carbon monoxide safety legislation for social landlords in Scotland – Andy Greenhorn, FireAngel
In the exhibition hall, visitors will have the opportunity to see the latest products and services from a selection of key suppliers to the sector, bringing new ideas and innovations for those involved in safety and compliance.
Earlybird prices available to the end of July 2018. To find out more or to book, visit www.gassafetyconference.co.uk/scotland, email enquiries(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)agsm.uk.com or call 01256 548 040.