On the 25th-26th April 2018, the UK’s only event dedicated to informing and supporting safety and compliance professionals in social housing returns to Hinckley Island, Leicester, to deliver what is anticipated to be the most comprehensive and dynamic event to date. The AGSM National Conference & Exhibition 2018 will play host to a variety of interesting and inspiring expert speakers, giving delegates the opportunity to broaden their understanding of the industry’s hot-topics and take part in thought leading discussions such as;
- Gas Safety & Compliance – Regulation updates and the latest industry best practice
- Electrical Compliance – 18th Edition – what you need to know
- Fire Safety – high-rise fire safety and automatic sprinkler guidance
- Legionella & Asbestos risk reduction – expert advice
- New technology updates
- Access – what next?
- Women in Compliance – dedicated learning and mentoring session
- Networking – invaluable opportunities to discuss issues that matter to you.
In the exhibition hall, visitors will have the opportunity to see the latest products and services from gas, electric, fire, asbestos and water safety suppliers, bringing new ideas and innovations for those involved in safety and compliance.
To find out more or to book, visit www.gassafetyconference.co.uk, email enquiries(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)agsm.uk.com or call 01256 548 040.